Tasks of the Association are:
- Development and implementation of projects in the areas of activities;
- Utilization of knowledge and intellectual potential of the members in preparation and implementation of projects of other associations and organizations that have similar goals;
- Organizing forums and panel discussions on national security and finding ways of resolving security problems;
- Organizing forums and panel discussions on the development of international establishment of opportunities for international recognition of the Republic of Macedonia as a democratic state;
- Creating and development of cooperation with the Marshall Center and other institutions in the country and abroad on issues of common interest.
Support the activities of other legal entities and individuals whose efforts are consistent with the goals and objectives of the Association.