Development of Southeast Europe Regional Security Structures
- Increase awareness and understanding of regional security issues and how best the MCAASEES can impact the region.
- Improve regional cooperation in Southeast Europe and neighboring states by using a regional alumni association as a tool to share and discuss security issues common throughout the region.
- Examine current and emerging security and defense threats to Southeast Europe and develop regional and national recommendations to effectively counter these threats in order for the Balkans to achieve long term security and stability.
- Conduct a formal business meeting of the Association and discuss past results, lessons learned and planned upcoming activities
- Overview of SEE Regional Security Bodies;
- Country Terrorist Threat Assessment and Regional CT Activity in the Western Balkans;
- Interagency Cooperation Workshop;
- Marshall Center Alumni Programs and Non-Resident Programs Update for Southeast Europe for 2017-2018;
- Marshall Center National Alumni Associations Lessons Learned & Best Practices;
- Review of Regional NATO/ Marshall Center Outreach Network Event: NATO & EU Cooperation: in projecting stability on the Western Balkans, 25-29 August 2017, Ohrid, Macedonia;
- Election of MCAASEES President & Vice-President for 2018.