Marshall Center Security Forum 2013
ALUM attendance by country 2013
- Biljana Popovska – Sharing history in a post – Conflict society – The case of Macedonia
- Mehmedin Tahirović -Regional Security Cooperation Initiatives – Strengths and Weaknesses
- Markovski – survey
- Ridvan Peshkopia, PhD -NATO as an agent of social change: Where the challenges rest?
- Dr. Sabine Collmer – Conflict Transformation: Reconciliation versus divided societies
- Dr. Sabine Collmer – NATO in the region: National and Alliance perspective, Regional Security Challenges – Obstacles in the WB: Old problems and New Approaches
- Dr. Stojan Slaveski – The Republic of Macedonia and regional cooperation in the western Balkan – from an “equidistance” policy to cooperation promoter?
- Syndicate group 2 – NATO and the Regional Stability of Western Balkans- Smart Power Approach
- Dr. Vilma Petkovska – Global security environment: new Challenges for NATO and Partners, NATO contribution to peace and stability
- Valbona Zeneli, PhD – Economic security in southeast Europe: NATO and the Regional Stability of Western Balkans – Smart Power Approach
Please follow and like us: